Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Success the never ending journey

I felt great today as I handed in a assignment on time, which is an improvement from what I done last year(It was bad really bad.) I just felt great after all those hours of dedication & effort(a few all nighters too) I guess what I want to get across is the feeling of achieve something after devoting time to it. I want to in the near future pass my driving & get motorcycle license. For some this is probably a fairly easy task to accomplish but not everyone is confident on the road *cough* women(I hate to be sexist but it does seem like most women are too cautious) I'm a bit nervous of things like this, but think of any of challenge you may face in your life & compare it to something equally difficult you've accomplished. For me, learning to ride my bike on the road was big step for me but I eventually became so comfortable that I barely think about it now.

So ladies & gentlemen do not let fear make decisions for you, do that thing you've always been terrified to do, be willing to take a risk, challenge yourself because while you're sitting thinking about what could be reality, you're wasting time. You only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment