Hey guys, you can call me Matt. I'm in college studying a computing course hopefully to be a technician or hardware engineer. I love mountain biking & downhill mountain biking(wish I had more experience though lol) & like to make logo's & other graphics in my spare time.
I want to start blogging because I have love for new technology & electronics & wish to share what I find, have, & possibly share for reviews for you guys. I'm the guy who's willing to try new things even if it's a new concept or hasn't been done before. I like to jump into the future. I like thinking of the world tomorrow. I like great advances in technology, & I want to be first to experience them.
I particularly have interests for electronics that come from China, I think that there's a lot of technology that businesses should definitely invest in products. I may possibly study in China in the future because I believe it is a experience I would definitely benefit from. Picture of Shenzhen below :D
I know that many people like new tech too & I'd your support throughout this blog, so comment, contact me, get involved. Feel free to send any ideas or thoughts you may have on my tech blog I'm open to suggestions. I look forward to your support & feedback :)
No comments:
Post a Comment